CFRA’s fundamental research analysts provide independent and objective research and recommendations to the global investment community. Our global team employs fundamental and qualitative disciplines, enhanced by considerable data-driven resources, to deliver actionable and timely research to our clients. We also produce thematic research and work closely with our customers to provide value-added solutions.
The analyst will become part of one of CFRA Equity & Fund Research (ERS) sector teams, based on skills and needs, as the firm looks to grow and expand its analyst team. Research and analysis will involve primarily qualitative approaches, but also some quantitative work, leading to published content on a defined research coverage universe.
- Analysis of public company financial data, news and other information to identify opportunities and risks related to companies or industries
- Provide Buy/Sell/Hold recommendations to be used by clients and end-users around the world
- Publish key product offerings including Stock Reports, Research Notes, Sub-Industry Outlooks, Industry Surveys, and Trends & Ideas pieces that are distributed daily to our enterprise clients
- Collaborate with other members of the ERS sector team, as well as the broader Equity and Fund Research business and CFRA at large
- Experience researching, analyzing, and writing on companies and industries
- Passion for and strong knowledge of the equity markets, investing and equity research – both fundamental and valuation analysis
- Strong ability to communicate complex information effectively, both in writing and in person to our diversified customer base
- At least one of the following credentials a plus: CFA or MBA (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of and interest in the financial markets
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within our team environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to help build and grow CFRA’s fundamental Equity and Fund research business