The Sales Director at CFRA plays a key role in establishing relationships with potential clients at registered investment advisors, universities, wealth managers and regional banks. They will be responsible for identifying new, potential CFRA clients by proactively presenting CFRA’s leading equity research and forensic accounting research, analytics and advisory services, and working in collaboration with teammates to drive continued adoption of CFRA’s products and services. In addition, they will renew and upsell existing clients.
The Sales Director role is a business development role that drives new business with registered investment advisors, universities, wealth managers and local banks and identifies upsell opportunities with existing clients.
The Sales Director will:
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline through leads generated via tenacious outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods
- Lead Software Presentations to perspective customers
- Demonstrate CFRA software
- Track activities through the CRM system
- Develop and Coordinate Marketing Campaigns including email, webinar, partners tradeshows, and events
- Coordinate RFP responses
- Create solutions to meet needs and add value to their investment process
- Collaborate with team members to retain and grow existing client relationships