We look beyond past performance to reveal positive indicators and value metrics including factors like:
- TWCIX is in the top quartile of the large-cap growth peer group
- It performs well with a below-average standard deviation
- Its manager has stayed the course for a long time
- TWCIX delivers value to investors at a below-average 0.97 percent expense ratio
- Its modest 16 percent turnover rate is a positive in our view
CFRA’s equity analysts consider the fund's core holdings [Apple (AAPL), Home Depot (HD) and UnitedHealth Group (UNH)] to be attractively valued. Risk considerations are moderate according to S&P Global Market Intelligence’s Quality Rankings and S&P Global Credit Ratings. From CFRA’s perspective, this fund is a winner.