- Research Production – Drive increased production through coverage of individual names and the publication of thought leadership pieces for the European market.
- Training – Work collaboratively with ERS analysts focused on the European market to improve research quality and ensure best in class research.
- Communication – Represent CFRA’s Equity and Fund Research content to clients throughout the European market.
- Product Improvement - Collaborate with other members of industry sector teams on CFRA product improvement initiatives.
- 5+ years plus experience in equity research
- Strong background in financial statement analysis
- At least one of the following credentials a plus: CFA, MBA, CPA (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of and interest in financial markets
- Ability to work independently
- Superior written and oral communication skills, and ability to work well within a team environment
- Experienced presentation delivery, including discussing analysis and methodology in a face-to-face environment to prospects and clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to help build and grow our European presence
- Willing to travel