On March 30, 2017, CFRA, one of the world’s largest providers of independent research and Todd Rosenbluth, Director of ETF and Mutual Fund Research, were awarded the “Rising Star Award” from Fund Intelligence Group for their early-career contributions to the mutual fund space.
- Leadership in their profession, firm and/or industry
- Outstanding contributions to innovations, product development, client service, sales and/or growth in assets or returns
- Recognition by the firm and/or industry groups
- Active contribution to the broader mutual fund community
- Spending fewer than 15 years working in the mutual fund industry
- Other quantifiable contributions to profession, firm, clients and/or industry
As Director of ETF and Mutual Fund Research at CFRA, Todd Rosenbluth regularly publishes commentary on active and passive funds. On a broader level, CFRA’s proprietary research covers over 22,000 mutual funds, offering broad coverage and forward-looking analysis aligned with wealth advisors’ workflow that enables investors to gain a comprehensive view on global sector themes, industries, and companies.
For more information about CFRA, please visit www.cfraresearch.com.